The Best Photoshop & Lightroom Tips and Tricks for Digital Photographers! (Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Digital Photography, Creativity Book 1)
Are You Ready To Take Your Photoshop and Lightroom Skills To Another Level?
This is The Box Set (7 books in 1)!!!
- Secrets Of Color Grading And Photo Manipulation!
- The Beginner´s Guide to Mastering Photoshop and Create Professional Looking Photos and Images in 24 Hours or Less!
- The 20 Best Photo Editing Techniques Every PHOTOSHOP Beginner Should Know!
- 7 Ways to Use Adobe Photoshop Like a Pro in Under 10 Hours!
- How to Do It in Lightroom? Quick Training for Digital Photographers!
- The Best 20 Lightroom Lifesavers Tips!
- 17 Tips You Should Know to Get Started Using Photoshop Lightroom
This is a complete, easy-to-understand guide that can be for a complete newbie to Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom that wants to learn new skills.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn from this Box Set:
- Learn the Basics of Photoshop
- What is Color Grading and How to use it
- How to create a dramatic image by using color grading
- How to create a warm, romantic image by using color grading?
- What is Photo Manipulation
- How to combine two animals in Photoshop and create a surreal image
- What every beginner should know to do in Photoshop
- Mistakes Often made in Photoshop
- What You Must Know and What You Can Do With Photoshop Using it for the First Time
- Basic Tools in Photoshop
- An Explanation of Layers and Layer Masks
- How to Avoid Common Mistakes in Photoshop
- How to Remove Blemishes in Photoshop
-How to Remove a Background from a Photo
- How to Remove a Person or an Object From a Photo
- How to Create a Color-accented Photo in Photoshop
- How to Change Someone™s Eye Color in Photoshop
- How To UNLOCK THE BACKGROUND LAYER
- How To INSERT TEXT THROUGH TYPE TOOL MANIPULATION
- How To CORRECT COLOR IN AN IMAGE
- Photoshop Tools
- Photoshop Pallets
- Photo Editing Techniques
- SELECTING A LAYER, MOVING LAYERS
- how to turn your photo into a painting in 15 easy steps.
- how to turn the photo you capture into a pencil drawing and it can be done in 10 steps.
- 17 simple steps, you can become a comic book character
- Editing and repairing old photos “ you probably have tons of old photos that are slightly damaged.
- how to repair damaged photos
Protect your digital property with watermarks
- Clean-edit your photos
- Make food appear more delicious
- Create old-school film-style images
- Edit baby portraits
- Create a desaturated cinema effect for a dramatic vibe
- Using a Graduated filter
- Creating Pastel effects
- Using the Crop Tool Overlay
- Making slideshows
- Correcting colors
- Black and white conversion
- How to Create a list of first things you should know to do in Lightroom
- Learn the difference between catalogues, folders, and collections (No, they™re not the same things!)
- Flag, rate, and label photos
- Use facial recognition and keywords
- Improve the quality of landscape photos
- Edit wedding photos
- Make portraits pop
- Enhance eyes and make them stand out without looking fake
- Edit travel photos
The difference between Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom
- What features you can use for a better post-processing experience
- How to organize photos in Lightroom
- How to share your photos from Lightroom directly to your Facebook account, Flickr, or send them to someone™s email address
- The inevitable part of photo-editing (cropping)
- How to use presets to develop style and edit multiple photos with one click
- How to easily get a picture-perfect skin in Lightroom
- How to rotate multiple photos at once
- How to create HDR effects in Lightroom
- How to create a fairytale-like sunset
- How to create a dramatic portrait
- How to save photos as JPEG™s
- Much, much more!
Edition: 1st Edition
Posted on: 12/15/2016
Page Count: 364 Pages
Author: Edward Bailey,: --------------------
链接： https://www.lanzous.com/i1wh58d 文件大小：5.9 M