Design, Build, and Customize Your Own Drones
This fun guide shows, step-by-step, how to construct powerful drones from inexpensiveparts, add personalized features, and become a full-fledged pilot. not only covers safety, mechanics, drone design, and assembly, but also teaches the basics of Aerospace Engineering. You will discover how to add video transmitters, GPS, first-person view, and virtual reality goggles to your creations. The book walks you through the FAA licensing process and takes a look at advanced concepts, such as artificial intelligence and autonomous flight.
• Learn about aircraft parts, control mechanics, and safety practices
• Become an expert pilot?even handle flips and high-speed maneuvers
• Pick the perfect parts for your high-performance drone
• Find out how to solder and start assembling your drone
• Program the aircraft, calibrate the motors, and start flying!
• Add LED lights, GoPro mounts, and self-balancing camera gimbals
• Explore the world of first-person-view (FPV) drones and high-speed racing
• See how artificial intelligence can be put to use in the drone industry
Edition: 1st Edition
Posted on: 12/9/2016
Page Count: 176 Pages
Author: Ian Cinnamon,: --------------------
链接： https://www.lanzous.com/i1wgxsf 文件大小：19.5 M