Android Best Practices by Godfrey Nolan shows you how to make your Android apps stand out from the crowd with great reviews. Why settle for just making any Android app? Build a brilliant Android app instead that lets your users praise it for ease of use, better performance, and more.
Using a series of example apps which gradually evolve throughout this book, Android Best Practices brings together current Android best practices from user interface (UI)/user experience (UX) design, test-driven development (TDD), and design patterns (e.g., MVC) to help you take your app to the next level.
In this book you’ll learn how to:
• Use Android design patterns for consistent UI experience on many devices
• Use agile techniques such as test-driven development, behavior-driven development, and continuous integration
• Improve the speed and overall performance of your app
• Organize an Android app using design patterns such as MVC/MVP
• Create and consume REST and SOAP web services
Designing and developing an app that runs well on many if not all the leading Android smartphones and tablets today can be one of the most daunting challenges for Android developers. Well, this book takes much of the mystery out of that for you.
Edition: 1st Edition
Posted on: 9/24/2016
Page Count: 232 Pages
Author: David Truxall,: Godfrey Nolan,
Onur Cinar,: Raghav Sood,
链接： https://www.lanzous.com/i1wdvuh 文件大小：5.3 M