The fourth edition has been fully updated and revised to reflect the most up-to-date information on the clinical use of drugs, Australian and New Zealand scheduling, drug legislation and ethics.
· Anatomy and physiology integrated throughout
· Discipline-specific information integrated throughout and additional resources provided via Evolve
· Key drug information at your fingertips: Drug Monographs, Drug Interactions Tables, Clinical Interest Boxes and key terms and abbreviations
· End-of-chapter review exercises to test your understanding.
· Evolve resources for both lecturer and student.
New to this Edition
· New and updated Drug Monographs describing important aspects of drugs and drug groups
· Updated tables outlining detailed drug interactions occurring with major drug groups
· Recent changes in the pharmacological management of major conditions
· New Clinical Interest Boxes, including current New Zealand specific and pharmacological treatment of common diseases and conditions
· Referencing most up-to-date reviews of drugs and major disease management
· Guidelines for clinical choice and use of drugs
· Enhanced information on the use of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) modalities, with a focus on interactions between drugs and CAM therapies
· Improved internal design for ease of navigation.
Edition: 4th Edition
Posted on: 6/21/2016
Page Count: 1166 Pages
Author: Bronwen Bryant,: Kathleen Knights,
链接： https://www.lanzous.com/i1w86wj 文件大小：12.8 M